.

Monday, April 22, 2019

Chalenges in Developing Journal Body Paragraph Essay

Chalenges in Developing Journal Body Paragraph - Essay ExampleIn most cases, I run into it challenging to support my prejudices, assumptions and stereotypes. Occasionally, most of my body carve ups be less logical and appealing. Misplaced statements, clichs and metaphors are likewise common in my body paragraphs. Another major challenge during the development of body paragraph is coherency and consistency. The information volumes from different sources are sometimes misleading from the main topic hence reservation the body paragraph lose consistency. Revisions remain the most challenging process in writing since it involves unhomogeneous aspects. In most instances, revisions are demanding given the clients ultimatums and requests. However, with revision plans, revisions are less problematic. counsel on the paper weaknesses remains my biggest revision strategy. While doing the paper, I am always aware of areas that were problematic. Therefore, I always plan early in areas that I felt I was weak. Creating consistency and focus in my papers remains my greatest challenge. The fact that in normally acquire information from different sources, in most cases, they end up misleading me during the paper development. In fact, it makes my paper loose consistency. I also tend to lose focus from the main argument and the thesis. Another challenge that I always sense is creating an effective paper flow within the paragraphs. In most cases, I end up losing vestige of the topic. Addressing consistency and flow within the paper depends on continuous practice and revisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment